Reference 3 Systemwide
Sonarworks Reference Systemwide provides system level audio calibration - neutral reference sound for all applications, not just in the DAW. Working confidently on headphones now extends to just about any audio task, be it working with sound, comparing reference tracks from multiple sources or just listening to music.
The Systemwide utility combines the same intuitive interface found in the Reference plug-in and adds a system tray icon for effortless calibration profile switching. After the installation, Systemwide appears as an audio output device. Within the app one selects a suitable audio interface or DAC to receive calibrated audio output from the desired device.
- Virtual audio device with 2 output channels
- Latency: 60 to 130 ms
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 kHz to 96 kHz
- Supported bit depth: 16, 24, 32
- Licence can be activated on 3 workstations
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Does not work on Airplay devices and AVID hardware
- Does not work with ASIO-only devices
We Also Recommend