Sony MDR-7506 + Individual Calibration
Sonarworks Reference 3 plug-in and Sony MDR-7506 headphone bundle brings you sonic accuracy, unattainable by hardware alone, in a rugged and comfy package that made this Japanese headphone a standard among studio and on-site sound professionals. Complex patent pending Sonarworks measurement and calibration technology allows us to correct the frequency response with +/- 0.9dB precision.
Uniquely advanced filter engine allows Sonarworks to correct all FR dips and peaks, making these headphones perfect for monitoring, on-site duties as well as record mastering. Each of these use scenarios have a corresponding filter setting. Minimum phase when no latency is paramount, linear phase for extreme accuracy and a golden middle setting - mixed phase.
Thanks to the software nature of this product, you will be able to get the same high sound quality no matter you are - get your studio sound whilst being on tour. Every headphone, if used with Sonarworks calibration will have the same neutral tonality, so over the distance collaboration is made much consistent - no more guessing what your partner hears.
If you want to learn more about headphone calibration please click here.
The bundle includes:
- Custom tailored calibration file for your personal headphone: 99.00€
- Technical passport containing FR and THD measurements: 0.00€
- Sony MDR-7506 dynamic closed back studio headphones: 99.00€ (You save 31.90€ vs. list price)
- 3 instances of Sonarworks Reference 3 AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST plug-ins: 99.00€ (required to use the calibration file - select if you don't already own a licence)
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
We Also Recommend