Sennheiser HD 650 + Individual Calibration
Reference 4 and pre-calibrated Sennheiser HD 650 headphones bring you sonic accuracy, unattainable by hardware alone.
Uniquely advanced filter engine allows Sonarworks to correct all FR dips and peaks, making these headphones perfect for monitoring, on-site duties as well as record mastering. Each of these use scenarios have a corresponding filter setting. Minimum phase when no latency is paramount, linear phase for extreme accuracy and a golden middle setting - mixed phase.
Thanks to the software nature of this product, you will be able to get the same high sound quality no matter you are - get your studio sound whilst being on tour. Every headphone, if used with Sonarworks calibration will have the same neutral tonality, so over the distance collaboration is made much consistent - no more guessing what your partner hears.
If you want to learn more about headphone calibration please click here.
The product includes:
- Custom tailored calibration file for your personal headphone
- Technical passport containing FR and THD measurements
- Sennheiser HD 650 studio headphones
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
We Also Recommend