Reference 4 Studio Edition 1 Year Licence with Measurement Microphone
Finally you can mix with confidence on your current setup. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your speakers and headphones. Work and switch seamlessly between your devices, studios, projects and clients. Studio Reference sound allows you to ensure continuity of your workflow regardless of distance, your gear or set-up.
Calibration can be run in DAW via a plugin for zero-latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
Reference 4 Studio Edition includes:
- Reference 4 Measure - speaker measurement software
- Reference 4 Systemwide - headphone and speaker functionality
- Reference 4 DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX) - headphone and speaker functionality
- XREF 20 Measurement Microphone - individually calibrated
- Ready-to-use average profiles for 300+ headphone models
- All products can be activated and used on 3 machines.
- A licence key valid for 12 months
System requirements (not included):
- Mac: OS X 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Audio interface with +48v Phantom Power and 44.1 kHz sample rate capability
- XLR to XLR audio cable
- Sonarworks supported or individually calibrated headphones