Reference 4 Premium Bundle
REFERENCE 4 STUDIO EDITION offers the full package of highly powerful software, providing consistent reference sound both in the studio and on the go. Measure your studio with the included mic, it takes around 10 minutes. Reference 4 then creates a calibration profile. For headphones select a pre-made profile, and you're ready to go. Calibration can be run in DAW via plugin for lowest latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
PRE-CALIBRATED SENNHEISER HD 650 HEADPHONES together with Reference 4 brings you sonic accuracy, unattainable by hardware alone. Uniquely advanced filter engine allows Sonarworks to correct all FR dips and peaks, making these headphones perfect for monitoring, on-site duties as well as record mastering. Each of these use scenarios have a corresponding filter setting. Minimum phase when no latency is paramount and a linear phase for extreme accuracy.
The bundle includes:
- Speaker measurement software – find out where your monitors need help
- DAW plugin – reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Systemwide – apply calibration to all outgoing audio
- Measurement microphone for Recording Studios – sniffs out any faults your setup might have
- Custom tailored calibration file for your Sennheiser HD 650 studio headphones
- Sennheiser HD 650 studio headphones
After you purchase the licence, an activation key will be sent to you. All products can be activated on 3 machines.
- Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with a flat frequency response (included)
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones (included)
A FREE 21 DAY TRIAL IS AVAILABLE HERE.
We Also Recommend