Sonarworks XREF 20 measurement microphone
Professional measurement microphone with individual calibration against ANSI-certified microphone and XLR connection bundled with a free trial version of Sonarworks Reference 3 software.
Sonarworks Reference 3 is the most accurate speaker and room calibration software delivering reference sound you can trust in under 15 minutes. Detailed specification and version comparison can be found here.
This package includes
- Professional measurement microphone with XLR connection (requires 48V phantom power)
- Individual off-axis calibration curve for best results with Sonarworks software
- Individual 0° calibration curve
- 21-day trial version of Sonarworks Reference 3 speaker calibration software (Mac or Win)
- 21-day trial version of Sonarworks Reference 3 VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-ins (Mac or Win)
- XREF 20 – Professional measurement microphone with XLR connection
- Houses pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Delivers linear frequency response between 20 Hz and 20kHz with calibration curve (supplied with mic) at Omnidirectional polar pattern.
- Sensitivity is rated at -37dB/Pa (14 mV)
- Self noise: 24 dB
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- Dynamic range: 106dB
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Mac: macOS 10.7 or later
- Windows: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
NB: Currently our Speaker measurement software does not work with Apollo Thunderbolt interfaces, on Windows 10! We're working hard on identifying the issue and finding a fix.
We Also Recommend