Reference 3 Complete
Sonarworks Reference 3 Complete achieves tonal neutrality on both studio headphones and studio monitors. This will enable you to transition between all calibrated listening devices without disrupting the flow of your work.
- Sonarworks Reference 3 speaker and room calibrator software (Mac or Win)
- Sonarworks Reference 3 speaker calibration AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST plug-ins (Mac or Win)
- Sonarworks Reference 3 headphone calibration AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST plug-ins (Mac or Win)
- Sonarworks Reference Systemwide app (Mac or Win)
All products can be activated on 3 workstations.
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later (10.9 or later for Systemwide)
- Windows: Vista or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with flat frequency response (not included)
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
- Systemwide does not work with ASIO-only devices
- Systemwide does not work on Airplay devices and AVID hardware
We Also Recommend