Reference 4 Studio Edition with Mic
Finally you can mix with confidence on your current setup. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your speakers and headphones. With the Sonarworks SR (Studio Reference) sound, you can focus on music instead of worrying about the sound in the studio or on-the-go.
Reference 4 Studio Edition offers the full package of highly powerful software, providing consistent reference sound, both in the studio and on the go. You can also measure your studio with the included mic, in only 10 minutes. Reference 4 then creates a calibration profile. For headphones, select a pre-made profile and you're ready to go. Calibration can be run in DAW via a plugin for zero-latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
Reference 4 Studio Edition includes:
- Reference 4 Measure - speaker measurement software
- Reference 4 Systemwide - headphone and speaker functionality
- Reference 4 DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX) - headphone and speaker functionality
- XREF 20 Measurement Microphone - individually calibrated
- Ready-to-use average profiles for 250+ headphone models
- All products can be activated and used on 3 machines.
System requirements (not included):
- Mac: OS X 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Audio interface with +48v Phantom Power and 44.1 kHz sample rate capability
- XLR to XLR audio cable
- Sonarworks supported or individually calibrated headphones
We Also Recommend