Reference 4 Studio Edition with Mic
Finally you can work with confidence on the setup you have. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your studio speakers and headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately.
Reference 4 Studio Edition offers the full package of highly powerful software, providing consistent reference sound, both in the studio and on the go. You can also measure your studio with the included mic, in only 10 minutes. Reference 4 then creates a calibration profile. For headphones, select a pre-made profile and you're ready to go. Calibration can be run in DAW via plugin for lowest latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
Reference 4 Studio Edition includes:
- Reference 4 Measure - find out where your monitors need help
- Reference 4 DAW plugin - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Reference 4 Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio
- XREF20 measurement mic - sniffs out any faults your setup might have
All products can be activated on 3 machines.
- Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with a flat frequency response
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included) Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
We Also Recommend