Reference 3 Speaker + Headphone Calibration bundle (download only)
Sonarworks Reference 3 Calibration Bundle achieves tonal neutrality on both studio headphones and studio monitors. This will enable you to transition between all calibrated listening devices without disrupting the flow of your work.
Reference 3 is packed with unique and patent-pending technologies as well as automation that enables anyone to do the complete studio calibration process with a visual step-by-step workflow in less than 15 minutes. Reference 3 utilizes a proprietary Perceived Acoustic Power Frequency Response (PAPFR) technology that measures and analyses sound the way humans actually hear it. During the measurement process, the speaker calibration software automatically detects the microphone position in the room, making the process much easier and the results more consistent.
The processing plugin has a filter engine that is specifically designed for audio calibration in a studio setting with a choice of linear, mixed, and minimum phase filters to suit the task at hand.
The bundle includes:
- 3 instance of Sonarworks Reference 3 speaker and room calibrator software (Mac or Win)
- 3 instances of Sonarworks Reference 3 speaker calibration AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST plug-ins (Mac or Win)
- 3 instances of Sonarworks Reference 3 headphone calibration AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST plug-ins (Mac or Win)
A free 21 day trial is available here.
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- Windows: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with flat frequency response (not included)
- Sound interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
NB: USB microphones will not function properly
We Also Recommend